With the the posting of the recent article, 6 Key Factors Required for EV Sales to Go “Mainstream” in the US, EVAdoption has published 100 articles. Woo hoo!
OK, so posting 100 blog posts is not a huge milestone in the scheme of things and compared to popular EV sites like InsideEVs, Electrek, GreenCarReports or CleanTechnica (where I also contribute) that can publish 100 articles in a month – but when you write primarily on weekends, producing 100 articles is nonetheless a lot of work and time (and when one could have spent the time outdoors instead of banging on the keyboard about EVs).
Unlike many of these popular EV sites that tend to focus on covering the latest news and all things Tesla and Elon Musk, the focus of EVAdoption is to go behind the headlines and analyze EV trends and data – with a focus on the factors that will enable or hinder the adoption of EVs.
If you are a new reader of EVAdoption content or have only recently subscribed to our email newsletter (won’t you subscribe?), then you have missed seeing dozens and dozens of articles from the past. (You can always view past articles by visiting the blog archives.)
So realizing many readers may have missed some of the best content of the last 2+ years, the following are my top 25 favorite (including a 3-part series) articles – in order of when published – out of the 100 published so far:
- “CARMA”: An EV Adoption Framework for U.S. Auto Buyers
- “When Will Electric Cars Go Mainstream?” What Does That Even Mean?
- 500 Miles of Range: One Key to Late Adopters Embracing EVs
- When Will Electric Vehicles Achieve Mass Consumer Adoption?
- Electric Vehicles Need a Fundamental Breakthrough to Achieve 100% Adoption
- EVs as Demand Response Vehicles for the Power Grid and Excess Clean Energy
- The Future of Electric Vehicles: Mobile Energy Storage Devices
- Airport Retail (Not Gas Stations) Will Be the Model for Future Mega-Recharging Centers Along Highways
- Technology Obsolescence: The Auto Industry’s Lurking Challenge
- 24 Factors That Will Affect the Rate of EV Adoption (Part 1)
- 24 Factors That Will Affect the Rate of EV Adoption (Part 2)
- 24 Factors That Will Affect the Rate of EV Adoption (Part 3)
- Electric Vehicles Are the Future: So What Are the Implications?
- The Electric Vehicle Question is Now “When?” Rather Than “If?”
- Federal EV Tax Credit: Improve It, Don’t Kill It
- Exclusive Special Report: Analyzing US Sales Trends of EVs Versus ICE Powertrains Across Shared Models
- Sales Growth of US EV Models Peaks After 3 Full Years on the Market
- New EV Models Responsible For Nearly All Annual US EV Sales Growth – New Analysis
- The Next High-Volume Selling EVs: Ford Escape PHEV and Tesla Model Y
- 8 Keys to Eliminating US Drivers’ Concerns About Long Trips In An Electric Vehicle
- A Framework for Predicting Sales of New EV Models
- EVs Require Consumers to Consider New Factors During Their Vehicle-Purchase Process
- US BEV Battery Range Increases an Average 17% Per Year and 38 Miles Each Model Update
- 15 Shifts: How The Transition to Electric Vehicles Will Transform Industries, Jobs and the Environment
- How Google, Apple and Amazon May Participate in the EV Charging Market Opportunity
- PHEVs Are Not Dead (Yet): 10 Reasons Why
- 8 Reasons Mass Transit Parking Lots Make Ideal EV Charging Centers
Do you have a favorite? Let me know by leaving a comment.
And finally, a big thanks to my readers who make the long hours of research, analysis and writing and re-writing worthwhile.
– Loren McDonald