Between EVAdoption (45) and CleanTechnica (10), in 2019 I wrote 55 articles about electric vehicle and charging trends. To wrap up the year, I decided to share the top 10 EVAdoption articles based on page views and my personal favorites from both EVAdoption and CleanTechnica.
Top 10 Most Viewed Articles
As we approach the end of 2019, it is always fun and informative to look at your Google Analytics statistics to see which articles were the most popular, at least as measured by page views.
I’ve shared the top 10 articles below and am happy to report that the topics are quite a mix and that only two of them have the word “Tesla” in their titles.
1. 26 New EVs to Be Available in the US in 2019-2020 (New Analysis) – May 15, 2019
3. PHEVs Are Not Dead (Yet): 10 Reasons Why – February 11, 2019
4. All-Time Top-Selling EV Models and Brands in the US – Model 3 and Tesla Dominate – April 14, 2019
5. Will 2021 Be The Breakout Year for EVs in the US? – September 29
6. US EV Charging Network Statistics Through March 31, 2019 – April 20
8. EV Adoption in the US: A Supply, Rather Than Demand Issue – August 24
9. Is An Electric F-150 A Big Mistake By Ford? – July 29
10. How are the “Tesla Killers” Faring So Far in the US? – July 5
EVAdoption Article Personal Favorites From 2019
The above articles were the most visited EVAdoption articles that were published in 2019, but the following were the articles that I personally found the most interesting or was most proud of this year. Additionally, I would include the number 2, 3, 7 and 8 articles above on my favorites list. Articles are listed in reverse order by date.
9. Presentation: “When Will EVs ‘Cross the Chasm’ Into the Mainstream in the US?” – June 16 – Why a favorite?: Selfishly, just because this was about a presentation I delivered at an automotive conference and which was very well received and was the public release of regression analysis project I had conducted prior to the conference.
CleanTechnica Article Personal Favorites From 2019
In 2019, I only contributed 10 articles to CleanTechnica, as I instead focused most of my energy on analysis and articles for EVAdoption. But of the 10 articles I did write for CleanTechnica, the following are my top 5 favorite:
1. Forecast: 2019 US EV Sales Growth Will Drop To ~12% – January 20
2. Advertising Is The Last Thing Tesla Should Do – July 2
3. Volta: Staking A Different Path Among EV Charging Networks – November 3