The key question around electric vehicle (EV) adoption has gone from “If?” to “When?”
EVAdoption, through its principal Loren McDonald, is focused on helping companies, industry organizations, regulators and investors understand the answers to three key questions:
- When will EVs “cross the chasm” into mainstream adoption in various global and US markets?
- How will the transition to the electrification of vehicles impact our business, industry, community, investments and infrastructure needs?
- What are the business and investment opportunities that will emerge from the shift to electric vehicles?
Research, Consulting and Speaking/Presentations
EVAdoption helps companies address these questions and electric vehicle threats and opportunities through:
- Custom Research Projects
- Forecasts of market size
- Timing of market adoption
- Business opportunities and threats
- Research Reports
- EV Trends, Market Share, Sales
- Sample Report: Analyzing US Sales Trends of EVs Versus ICE Powertrains Across Shared Models
- Advising companies and investors on strategies to address the business opportunities and threats that will result from the transition to electric vehicles
- Speaking and presentations
- Business meetings, internal strategy sessions
- Loren McDonald is an accomplished speaker having presented at more than 250 conferences and events and on more than 125 webinar
Content Marketing Services
With 34 years of experience as a marketing executive, consultant, thought leader and prolific content marketer, Loren is also available to support the marketing needs of companies in the electric vehicle industry, including auto OEMs, EVSEs (EV charging station manufacturers, charging station networks, installers of charging stations), suppliers, software companies and EV service-related organizations. Marketing and content services include:
- White papers and custom research reports
- Industry benchmark reports
- Studies and surveys
- Articles and blog posts
- Assistance with investor presentations.
If you have an interest or need in EV-related research, consulting or content, please email loren(at)EVadoption.com (use the “@” symbol, I’ve used “(at)” to prevent spammers from harvesting the email address).
Our group was coming from a position of having little fact-based knowledge of the market for EVs and the future of developments in this transportation revolution. In addition, we were looking for guidance on how the progression of EVs as an accepted transportation alternative with growing market share could affect our own position as suppliers of production equipment for the traditional fossil fuel automotive industry. Thanks to Loren, we were able to come up the knowledge curve very thoroughly and rapidly, as well as obtain information that will allow us to plan future strategies as suppliers to this evolving EV industry. All of our members came away from our meeting with Loren very pleased with his knowledge transfer style, and his interaction with his audience.
Mike Whitney, Facilitator
Business Improvement Forum